What is Amone ?
AmOne offers a free loan matching service, which is headquartered in Florida and was founded in 1999. The platform offers loans through a marketplace. AmOne assess individual needs and match them with suitable lenders. Lenders are selected from a list of approved partners like Avant, BlueVine, FreedomPlus, LendingPoint, and NetCredit, and many more.
AmOne is a free online lending service that helps customers and small businesses find lenders. AmOne Fund connects loan options with consumers and small business owners. If you need a $100 to $10k personal loan, they’ll help you find the best deal. To help you find the best loan deals, they use a state-of-the-art search process, and they hire loan matching experts to help you make wise financial choices. You can get multiple loan options using quick preapproval services without damaging your credit score.
AmOne is neither a loan provider nor a financial institution. It serves as a loan marketplace where borrowers can quickly connect to various lenders that can be a good match for their needs.
Is AmOne a Legitimate Loan Company?
AmOne is a reliable and easy lending service that can help you find the right loan.
Using AmOne services, you’ll receive quality personal loan options without harming your credit score.
Pros & Cons to Consider with an AmOne Loan
- Simple form for information submission.
- For loans of up to $50,000, you can get approved.
- Matched with reputable lenders instantly based on the profile of the borrower
- Reliable partner lenders.
- Fast processing time. You will get money in your bank account within one day.
- Lots of loan options, even if you have bad credit, AmOne will help you get money.
- No hidden costs. The service does not request your credit card details. Thus, you know it will never charge you.
- Rates, terms, or fees may be provided immediately after the submission of your form.
- Instant Helpline is available. After creating an account, AmOne will provide you with a phone number to contact them anytime.
- Borrowers do not have to submit a soft or hard credit check until they apply directly to a lender.
- Using AmOne to get matched for a loan won’t lower your credit score.
Lack of transparency
- The borrower will still have to compare several lenders.
- Some users have indicated that they cannot find the APR of the loans they are matched with until they have engaged in more of the loan process.
- Depending on the borrower’s financial situation, those interest rates can get very expensive.
6 Ways to Use AmOne
- Personal Loans
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Credit Card Consolidation
- Business Loans
- Debt Management and Debt Relief
- Credit Card Offers
What Is AmOne Personal Loans?
AmOne personal loans provide a perfect solution to financial issues, which is the ability to fix them fast and conveniently. Amone is a trustworthy organization that provides its free services to modern customers to easily make it simpler and quicker for them to get the best loan rates and results in any credit situation.
2. AmOne Debt Consolidation Loans
Consolidating existing debt into an unsecured debt restructuring loan will prove to be a wise move for a distressed economy. AmOne is the leading unsecured debt consolidation loan website for individuals and small business owners in the United States.
3. AmOne Credit Card Consolidation
Credit card counseling may be right for you if you have bills that you can’t pay, a low credit score, or simply need help organizing your finances. If looking to consolidate debt, an unsecured debt consolidation loan is usually preferred.
4. AmOne Business Loans
- Personal loan. If you are a new business with no credit history or revenues, a personal loan might be the best bet. PDA
- Rollover for Entrepreneurs (ROBS)
- Unsecured loan.
- SBA 7 Loan.
5. AmOne Debt Management and Debt Relief
If you don’t qualify for a loan, the consolidation program, monthly payments can still be greatly lowered.
The best debt consolidation program for those with large financial obligations. A settlement plan can get you out from under a mountain of debt in a few years.
6. AmOne Credit Card Offers
How Do AmOne Personal Loans Work?
AmOne Personal Loans have an easy-to-use website, and it just takes about 30 seconds to find the best rate. AmOne combines your details with loan companies that might be well suited for you. The lender offers a personal loan based on your credit score.
Step 1. Create a Personal Profile
The first step in the form is to pick “Personal Loans”. You will be asked to enter your details. You will need to provide necessary information about yourself and your current financial income, and the amount of personal loan you are trying to obtain.
To get lender deals, AmOne Corp. doesn’t check your credit score. They just do a soft credit check. Ensures that you get to see what rates you can apply for without worrying that your credit will be affected.
Step 2. Get Matched with Lenders
When you fill out the form, you will be taken to a dashboard. This dashboard will have pre-approval offers from various lenders. Pre-approval means the final approval rate is not guaranteed; however, you will get to see the actual pre-qualified rates. These rates are generally correct, as long as you can verify your details and nothing changes on your credit report. Once you have it verified, the rates are pretty solid. All of your options are shown up-front, and you can select the choice that is best for you.
Step 3. Apply Directly with Lenders
After you choose a lender, you will need to apply. As part of the application process, you’ll be asked more questions about your personal financial history, and you will undergo a credit check. This all takes place on AmOne’s website. When this is completed, the lender will work with you directly to finalize all the loan details.
Does AmOne hurt your credit?
AmOne does not check your credit score to get lender deals, and they do a “soft” credit check. This ensures you can see what rates are available without fear of it impacting your credit.
Does Amone require credit score?
AmOne, you can get a loan even with bad credit. There is no minimum credit score requirement.
Is AmOne a direct lender?
It is not an actual lender, but AmOne has spent years researching loan options available throughout the US. These loans are for personal use, debt consolidation, business use, and auto loans.
What credit score do you need for AmOne?
They are likely to accept a 550 credit score, but are unlikely to accept a DTI (credit score) of 50 percent.
Is AmOne BBB accredited?
This company is not yet accredited. Once you complete a simple form online or call AmOne, a representative guides you through its loan options. AmOne provides loans for any credit situation. The preapproval process will not affect your credit score.
Amone Loan Requirements
- To qualify for a loan, you must meet certain criteria.
- Be 18 or older.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Though the applicant must have a steady source of income.
Is AmOne Worth It
AmOne has options to fit any credit or financial situation. There is no risk when using AmOne. While online loans are possible, you have to speak with representatives on the phone.
Does AmOne Charge A Fee?
AmOne doesn’t charge fees for its services because it makes money from commissions. If you do not qualify for any loans, AmOne can help you pay off debt or repair your credit.
Amone Interest Rates
Annual Percentage Rate -The minimum is 4.99% , and the maximum is 35.99% . Loan Term— 24-84 months. Your AmOne interest rates will vary by several factors on your side.
Is Amone Better Than Anyone Else?
What are the ratings for Amone?
The company has 757 five star reviews on Trustpilot. AmOne has an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau, although it is not accredited by them and there are no reviews or complaints on file.