About Cerulean Mastercard
The Cerulean Mastercard is marketed toward those with poor credit. To apply for the Cerulean Mastercard, you must receive a pre-qualification offer. The Cerulean card can be used as an effective tool to build credit. Your payments will be reported to the three major credit bureaus. Monthly credit score.
Is Cerulean Credit Card Legit?
The card has some similar terms, such as high annual fees. Overall, reviews are mixed. Some users say the high fees made the cards a bad choice, while others report the cards helped them build their credit.
The Pros and Cons of the Cerulean Mastercard
- Continental Finance reports card activity to all three credit bureaus. To help improve Credit scores for individuals with bad credit by making regular payments on time.
- New credit cardholders get a $750 limit. The limit is higher than most other cards aimed at people with bad credit
- The Cerulean card charges $99 a year, but it doesn’t charge a monthly maintenance fee..
- Get 24/7 access to your account.
- Cardholders may be eligible for credit limit increases after six months.
- The Cerulean card is accepted throughout the United States and around the world.
- You’ll be charged a $99 annual fee.
- If you want a second card, Continental Finance will charge you $30.
- Continental Finance charges $40 for every returned or late payments.
- The Cerulean Mastercard doesn’t offer any rewards.
- It only applies to those who receive an offer via mail.
How do I pay my cerulean credit card?
- Account details. 1-866-449-4514.
- Customer Service. 1-866-449-4514.
- Payments. 1-800-518-6142.
- Lost/Stolen Card. 1-800-556-5678.
Can I apply a cerulean MasterCard online?
You cannot apply this card online. Instead, you should get an invitation by mail. We are hesitant to list their features because what is listed on their website may not be the same as what you receive in the mail.
How to Apply for the Cerulean Mastercard
Does cerulean credit card require security deposit?
The Cerulean Credit Card helps you rebuild your poor credit score and may not require a security deposit for approval. Even if you do not qualify for an unsecured version, there is a good chance you could still be eligible for a secured version.
Is Cerulean a good credit card?
If you are trying to repair bad credit or are new to the world of credit, the Cerulean Mastercard might be a decent choice. At $99 a year, this card can be expensive. There are plenty of low-rate credit cards available without an annual fee.
How effective is the Cerelean Credit Card?
The Cerulean card is an effective tool to build credit. Continental Finance accepts applications from people with less than perfect credit. Continental Finance will report your payments to TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax.
Does cerulean mastercard help rebuild credit?
Cerulean Card can help rebuild your credit, and depending on your credit score, it may not require a security deposit .
How does cerulean credit card work?
Can you get cerulean credit card with no money down?
1. Go to the Offer Website
2. Fill Out the Application
3. Wait for a Decision
Cerulean Mastercard Reviews
Alternatives to the Cerulean Credit Card
1. Capital One Secured Mastercard
2. Discover it Secured Credit Card
3. Citi Secured Mastercard
Cerulean Mastercard FAQs
Where Can I Use My Cerulean Mastercard?
Does the Cerulean Mastercard Earn Rewards?
What Credit Score Is Needed for a Cerulean Credit Card?
What Are the Cerulean Mastercard Fees?
What Is the Cerulean Mastercard APR?
Does the Cerulean Mastercard Offer an Introductory APR for Balance Transfers?
Does the Cerulean Mastercard Offer an Introductory APR for New Purchases?